For ultimate bragging rights and your chance to be in the Nationally distributed, officially-licensed Hino Trucks calendar send us a photo of your most eye catching Hino during its daily routine. We are looking for photographs of Hino Trucks in various vocations including beverage/food delivery, municipalities, construction, utilities, tow and recovery, petroleum/gas delivery, waste/recycling, and any other application out there! Also, please include a quote about your experience with Hino Trucks to accompany the picture in the calendar.
Deadline for submission: August 1, 2011.
Please follow these guidelines to increase your chances that one (or more) of your trucks will be used.
- Submit a digital photograph(s) that is copyright-free, with no usage fees required.
- Take the picture with at least a 6 megapixel camera (File size should be over 1 MB). Please do not downsize your photos before sending.
- Only high resolution digital entries in jpeg (.jpg) or tiff (.tif ) format will be considered.
- 2010MY or newer Hino Trucks.
- Picture needs to be in landscape orientation.
- Photograph can be of one Hino truck or a fleet of trucks.
- Make sure the whole truck is in the frame of your photograph.
- Take your photos without people in the photo.
To submit a photograph(S) for the 2012 Calendar Contest:
Complete the form on page 2, including the quote.
Sign the release (page 3) indicating permission to publish the photograph and quote (if you are a dealer submitting a photo for a customer, the customer needs to sign the release).
Fax completed forms to (248) 699-9310 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Take photos of your Hino trucks at work.
Email the photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail the photographs on a CD to Hino Trucks, 41180 Bridge St., Novi, MI 48375.
Download the entry form and submission details below.
Deadline for submission is August 1, 2011.
**Submission of a photo(s) does not guarantee that the photo will be included in the calendar. Hino Trucks will give careful consideration to all photos received.
If you have questions about photographs or the calendar, please contact
Abbey Ewald at 248.699.9371