Allison is the automatic transmission of choice in the United States.
Allison 2200 RDS
Allison 3000 RDS
- Fully automatic, six-speed overdrive with lockup
- Powerful 32-bit microprocessor.
The microprocessor stays in constant communication with the engine to determine the exact shift point for maximum performance.
- A park pawl, the first in its class, is a standard feature.
- Placing the transmission in "Park" mode securely locks the drivetrain.
- Fully automatic, six-speed
- Patented planetary gear arrangement for outstanding ratio coverage, including overdrive gears, in a compact package.
- No power interruption between or during shifts, so you get better acceleration, a smoother ride and fewer torque shocks down the driveline.
- Longevity and serviceability of Allisonís products are both well documented.
- Automatic transmissions play a role in driver attraction and retention.