Known for their combination of lightweight and durability, Meritor axles improve vehicle stability, reduce steering effort, and deliver excellent maneuverability.
MFS Steer Axles
(Features typical of MFS Axles - see exact model for applicability of all features)
- Reduced scrub radius improves vehicle stability and reliability on turns and decreases brake steer.
- Elongated tie rod arms increase tire life.
- Lightweight beam design reduces truck weight - improves fuel economy
- “Easy Steer” kingpin bushings reduces steering effort, provides longer and thrust bearings bushing life.
- Screw-in king pin caps provides easy maintenance.
- Adjustable tie rod for easy toe-in adjustment enhances tire life.
- Integral tie rod and torque plate reduces weight and simplifies design.